Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Penpals for my pupils    

Penpals for my pupils

eng789
Israel

Penpals for my pupils

I would like my pupils to start writing letters and I prefer we start out using snail-mail so that my pupils will actually receive a letter and not an e-mail.  I have 31, 12-13 year olds.  

I would like to collect their letters and mail them in 1 envelope to your school - care of you.  You then pass out the letters and your kids write back and you send them back to me - care of my school.  I would like to do this with the first 3 letters/postcards so that I would have some control.  Later if they hit it off,  they can start e-mailing each other if they want to.

Let me know how many pupils you have- how many boys and girls.

If this sounds good to you,  I will be able to start sending you letters on Monday.  All I need is your school address.

Hope you are interested.

Barbara 

9 Jan 2010      

Anutka
Russian Federation

I �d like to, we live in Russia, my students are fond of it, if you like e-mail me- [email protected]

9 Jan 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi there,

I also have 12-14-year-olds that are interested in finding  penpals.

Kind regards
Regina

9 Jan 2010     

monkey77
Russian Federation

Hi! I �d like to get letters from your pupils!!!
Our adress is  
111200, Казахстан,  Костанайская область, город Лисаковск, 2 микрорайон, 28 дом
Promise we �ll try to answer you as soon as possible!!!

9 Jan 2010