Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Free clip arts    

Free clip arts

JulietaVL
Mexico

I think it is totally free

10 Jan 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

btw

10 Jan 2010     

DUSIA
Poland

I hope so...  ;-)  But the problem is that I really started to feel uncomfortable... You know what I mean... "Bad people" don �t get second thoughts... They do bad things without any consideration... Normal people try to be honest and they start to be ... well ... nervous about their possible , unintentional little sins... I always create my ws alone but as I mentioned above I use free cliparts from the net ...
      With this number of users there must be some problems but still most of us that �s just group of honest, hardworking people who want to shere their work and benefit (in a non financial way) from other �s experience

10 Jan 2010     

DUSIA
Poland

Free Internet Clip Art by Phillip Martin!.. Remember, it really is FREE art for your classroom, newsletters, or wherever you can find a non-profit use..   - in my oppinion it means that using Phillip Martin �s clipart here is OK . However, I will stick to my old source of clipart...Just to avoid missunderstandings...

10 Jan 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Hi everyone!
Phillip Martin sent me a positive reply, saying that I could use his clipart in my WS!
I �m sure that he would agree for you to use them in your WS, but why not sending him an email anyway? It �s the nice thing thing to do, and he would feel proud that so many of us find his work amazing!!! and confort him to know that we only wish to improve the way we teach, and not sell his art!!!
Caro included his email address in one of her post!
take care!
Elodie

10 Jan 2010     

stexstme
France

Thumbs Up Elodie!!

10 Jan 2010     

DUSIA
Poland

Definitely it is the best idea! Clap   

10 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2