Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Portugal is getting white    

Portugal is getting white

tancredo
Portugal

Nat�lia,
I hope snow keeps falling on our heads!!. I �ve got so much to do at home that one day off school would be reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally convenient.
What about a snow minister of education? This way we could make her the way we would like her to be. At least in the outside... (this a joke...eh! eh!)
Warm snow regards!

10 Jan 2010     

niacouto
Portugal

Dear Baiba, Now THAT is snow! Maria come to Portugal and we will play. And nigyy, we will play snowballs for you. In fact here we are not prepared for the snow as I �m sure you are Baiba. Leonor, we need to refresh our heads due to the current situation... hugs for you all

10 Jan 2010     

martafonteslima
Portugal

As the song says
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
Here in Porto it�s freezing and we also have some (very few) snow.
Enjoy and have a nice week.

10 Jan 2010     

carinaluc
Argentina

And down here in Buenos Aires it �s scorching hot!!!  I �m writing this message in my swimming suit!!

Hugs

Carina

10 Jan 2010     

vardaki
Cyprus

NO SNOW HERE AT ALL Cry . But I am looking for this:

It came here before 20 days, I took this photo and after some minutes it disappeared...Ouch From that day it WANTED.
If somebody find it, please send it in Cyprus with lot of rain.Wink
Hugs
V.

10 Jan 2010     

niacouto
Portugal

Oh dear vardaki, don �t cry. You are invited to come to Portugal and play with some snow (not as much as with Baiba). and Carina your swimming suit wouldn �t be advisable here. Marta, even in Porto. My in-laws told me it is veryyyyyyyy cold and a bit snowy. hugs Nat�lia

10 Jan 2010     

olechka1976
Russian Federation

Hello, dear friends!
Here, in Novosibirsk (west Siberia) there is much snow and very cold (-20, -34 degrees). I understand your feelings. Most Siberian are getting tired of frost. 

11 Jan 2010     

tareq
Egypt

Hi, Baiba

I wish I were there . People say that Portogal is wonderful and really beautiful and now it got even better by watching snow everywhere. Sometimes CHANGE IS great and necessary. I wish you a happy time. ENJOY. Best regards and blessings from Qatar Here. 35 degrees.

Bye and hope to hear from you,hugs

Tarek

11 Jan 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Hi, folks,
You can �t believe how beautiful winter 40 km to  West from Moscow is!
It �s -20C and thе trees in my garden are silver, a roof  of a small garden barbeque house wears a huge white hat, you can skate in the Moscow river, the fields are white; snow is sparkling in the sun. My 12 months dog has met his first winter and is happy to play with snow balls.
The village over the river is also white. I �m lazy to take pictures, but it �s worth.
The Abby in the white hills is also white... I DON �T WANT to be back to MOSCOW...

11 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2