Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > stolen worksheets again!    

stolen worksheets again!

sldp
France

stolen worksheets again!

Among the new contributions for tomorrow Luisa has spotted stolen worksheets: here�s her message.

At least ELEVEN stolen worksheets

Hi everybody!!! I have ckecked the new contributions for tomorrow and it has been a surprise when I have recognised ELEVEN worksheets from other members of the site!!!! All of them have been uploaded by a member, whose usermane is "turk". He/She has uploaded more worksheets..... Please have a look and see if you recognise some more stolen ones!!!
This is UNFAIR!!!! Is he / she laughing at us?????? Please report them!!!
Thanks so much!!
I�ve checked and I was shocked to see my most downloaded worksheet among them; please check if there are any of yours. Unfortunately there�s not contact mail for this tactless member but PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD.
 If  you are interested in these contributions, please download from their rightful owners :
here are a few links to the original worksheets.

( Luisa has given more links when she posted a comment in the stolen ones)

Thank you for reading me.

13 Nov 2008