Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Listening exercise - useful links?    

Listening exercise - useful links?

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Listening exercise - useful links?

Hi,
I have to prepare ws with listening exercises for our language competition and I have no idea where I could find some useful listening. Could any of you help me and provide some links, please. I �ll be happy if anyone can help.

Thanks in advance, Michaela

12 Jan 2010      

aftab57
United Kingdom

12 Jan 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Thank you very much, aftab. You are great (as always).
Hugs from the frozen Czech Republic, Michaela

12 Jan 2010     

apayala
Spain

Maybe this too?

good luck!

12 Jan 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Hi Michaela

I know what you mean, I �ve done it too. But I think the easiest way is to choose the tasks from the book which no one uses at the lessons.

There are so many textbooks to choose from. I have bought a whole bookshelf of them to use in case of need.
My favourites are Exam Excellence (Oxford), Total English (Longman), especially Workbooks, FC Gold (Longman). It is so convenient to use the CD-ROMs with all the tasks. There are more books, of course, you just have to make sure they are not used by the teachers.

Wish you luck! Approve

12 Jan 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi Baiba,

of course it would be the best. But I was told to do it today and the competiotion has to be prepared by Friday. I �ve got some of these books (and many others) but without CDs and I would have to order them. Unfortunately the delivery takes several days so I have to find something on the internet:o(
Thank you for your concern, I �ll do my best and maybe I �ll upload it here then;o)

12 Jan 2010     

mamhei
Germany

There are some good podcasts.

12 Jan 2010     

Lancillotta:
Italy

www.elllo.org  listening activities 

http://www.listenaminute.com/ really useful!

12 Jan 2010