Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I can upload but not update    

I can upload but not update

apayala
Spain

I can upload but not update

Does this happen to anybody else?. After a week I can finally upload but not update old printables no matter which days or hours I try, it doesn�t work. Confused

12 Jan 2010      

cagreis
Portugal

Not really. If you want to update an old ws you should delete it and upload the new version.

12 Jan 2010     

apayala
Spain

No, I am not talking about sending a new worksheet but updating an old one clicking on the update option. The worksheet will not appear the following day in the new contributions but just remain there, in your printables file. By clicking on the updating option you just improve your document if you like so, that�s all. But the updating option does not work now, at least not for me.

12 Jan 2010     

maker1
Turkey

It happened to me and in the end I just deleted the worksheet and uploaded it again but that way you lose your points.

12 Jan 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

I �ve had the same problem for two weeks (I thought it would be solved after the Xmas holidays, but it wasn �t). I can upload but not update.

12 Jan 2010     

zailda
Brazil

The same has been happening to me... I don �t know what �s going on, I �ve been trying to update 2 of my wss for 3 days, without any success... Hope Victor can fix it soon.

12 Jan 2010     

carinaluc
Argentina

Same problem over here

13 Jan 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Same problem here!!

13 Jan 2010