Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > 22 nationalities already!!!    

22 nationalities already!!!

MarionG
Netherlands

22 nationalities already!!!

Thank you, Izulia, borna, silvanij, mary butterfly and susie13!!!With you already 22 different nationalities responded!!
This is sooo nice!
I don �t want to take up space with a long post again, but if you want to be part of a world wide esl postcard project...(and really make me and my students happy), please look at today �s earlier post, or the post from 29/12/09 on postcards from around the world... - (by me, marion_g)
thanks
OK, I´m trying this for the first time...I hope this works;
wauw, I think it did! this should be the link for the first post..

12 Jan 2010      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Marion
I �m glad things are on the wheels, good idea to post again, I was in trouble looking for the address. I �ll send mine tomorrow.
Hugs
linda

12 Jan 2010     

Denisa
Romania

Sent you an e/mail.
Hugs.

12 Jan 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Did you get one from France? well if you didn �t I will only be too happy to send one! Let me know! It �s a wonderful project and so meaningful for the kids!

12 Jan 2010     

Nereis
Argentina

Have you received one form Argentina yet? Please let me know!!!
Great idea!
Hughs

12 Jan 2010     

Denisa
Romania

Oh, and Marion ,let me wish  you( a little late, sorry...but..from my heart)
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w229/mitchymoomoo/wedding%20gifs/03.gif

12 Jan 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

No, no card from argentina yet...someone replied from france but so far I didn �t get one from France yet either....
Thanks Denisa for the anniversary wishesw, i �m right now going out to a movie with my husband of 19 years (yesterday we didn �t manage to stay awake...how romantic ;)
tyhank you all again, love, Marion

12 Jan 2010     

ituska
Slovakia

Hi Marion,I like the idea Smile Did you get any card from Slovakia? Maybe I can send you one...

12 Jan 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Hi,
I still want to send you postcards from France. Ideally (if my pupils do not forget!!!), I �ll send the postcards next monday!!!
regards,
Elodie

12 Jan 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Just got back from the movie...No Itushka, slovakia is not on the list yet, i �ld be happy to get one! thanks for replying! and Elojolie, I remember you replied earlier, love to see the cards!
This is really wonderful! Denisa, got your mail, I �ll send you a card tomorrow! Love to all of you!, Marion

12 Jan 2010     

k.samula
Poland

Have you received a postcard from Poland? :) Let me know, hugs!

13 Jan 2010     

1    2    Next >