Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > why do we bother....    

why do we bother....

malice6
Poland

It wasn �t me who opened the thread, so sorry, u seem to be wrong again. Besides everybody has the right to open a new thread for any reason they like. The fact that you would never do this doesn �t have to limit the rest and make us refrain from doing this or that. As you �ve said every user has different needs and maybe Mariethe House and other users had such a unusual need - you should respect that.
Surely, u �ll have sth more to add, but I �m not going to argue in this case anymore-  the wiser has to give up first sometimes.
goodnight and have a nice weekend.

17 Jan 2010     

mary-butterfly
Brazil

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU LADYBIRD...
Clap

17 Jan 2010     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

the wiser has to give up first sometimes.
WOW! Malice, you really live up to your name. This is so condescending. Why do you assume you are wiser than Ladybird simply because of a difference of opinion?
Silke, I �m in your corner. :)

17 Jan 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

To tell you the truth I can �t get what this thread is about. Could anybody explain me?

17 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2