Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > help     

help

lamisadel
Turkey

help

dear friends
I have just recieved this PM
Please, add some exercises to your ws about
 smoking, otherwise it could be removed as non ESL material.
 it is about my contribution for today http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=356657#thetop  .

please tell me what to do .

17 Jan 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

If you just publish a text, it will be considered as a non-ESL resource. Modify your printable by adding, for example,  questions and vocabulary exercises.

17 Jan 2010     

donapeter
Romania

What to do?
First of all......do not post PM on the forum...You know..PM means PRIVATE message. If someone was so kind to let you know that your ws could be removed as non ESL material, you could simply reply the message asking questions about it and find out more info. 
Then, as a member here (and, as far I can see you have more than 500 points, so you �ve got an idea about this site)   you know advertising is not allowed. You can ask questions and ask for help without giving a link. 
 Regards,
D

17 Jan 2010     

lamisadel
Turkey

sorry for every body I didn �t mean any harm to anyone . but I needed help and I know how to do it otherway and I didn �t mean to advertise my contribution and I never did .
sorry again

17 Jan 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

When you upload a ws, you can read this rule:

Never send copies from other websites or books.
You are only allowed to upload your own creations.

If you add questions or tasks to the ws, thal �ll be OK.

If you copy & paste a text (or texts) from books or the Internet and don �t add your own work, you don �t have the right to claim it as yours.

Adding a border, frame or clipart doesn �t make it yours.

Have a nice day.

17 Jan 2010