Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > WHY DON´T WE ASK VICTOR TO OPEN A CHAT HERE?    

WHY DON´T WE ASK VICTOR TO OPEN A CHAT HERE?

jtdr
Spain

WHY DON´T WE ASK VICTOR TO OPEN A CHAT HERE?

It is very difficult to communicate...the forum messages dissapear in minutes and they are unread.They are not classified by dates so...most of our messages remain unseen.
I find it a bit difficult to keep in touch this way...

14 Nov 2008      

Mishuna
Argentina

jajjajaj great picture!!!!
I swear I�m not like that when I�m on the pc jajajajaja

I�ve always wanted a chat in eslprintable...but hey!! We already have our Private Messenger...I�ve missed it a lot. I understand what you mean...I guess we are very demanding these days

I really liked your idea!!

14 Nov 2008     

jtdr
Spain

I have a Moodle where we could chat and have forums...and it is for free...Would people use it?
You have to subscribe to avoid undesirable people writing what they want. If a comment is not correct...people go out...
It could be an option...I offer that Ladybird...
If any of you is interested...contact me through messenger or skype...here it is impossible...in a while this message will vanish in the universe of the webpage...
GOOD NIGHT MY DEAR MATES...2 weeks here and so addicted already...

14 Nov 2008     

jtdr
Spain

SILKE...FOLLOW THIS LINK AND ITS INSTRUCTIONS...
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=1548

14 Nov 2008