Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > POINTS IN MY ACCOUNT?    

POINTS IN MY ACCOUNT?

lteacher1
Spain

POINTS IN MY ACCOUNT?

Hello!!!

I just wonder... once you have upload a new worksheet, and some people have even downladf it, when are new points added to my account. Maybe it is too soon. I just uploaded it yesterday. ?

One more question...

As regarding worksheets again... If I copy several texts from different places and  past them in a worksheet to create a more complex tast,  adding instructinon of how to use them in class, is that wrong?

thanks a lot
Laura

19 Jan 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

You �ll get your points after midnight Spanish time. You can find important info in FAQ:o)

19 Jan 2010     

David Lisgo
Japan

"If I copy several texts from different places and  past them in a worksheet to create a more complex tast,  adding instructinon of how to use them in class, is that wrong?"

Laura, this is probably a bad idea and most certainly a bad idea if you take texts from another website that is there to teach English.  We are supposed to acknowledge the source any copy and paste so it �s important to respect the copyright of the originator/s. 

I myself have never used text taken from the web, perhaps another member who has will advise you where to find texts and how to best adapt a text to make it your own whilst respecting the original copyright.

20 Jan 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear Laura
I would prefer you upload ADAPTED / ABRIDGED texts. The text should be "original".
And always state your sources (link to the website / text from a book XYZ.....)
Please no copy-pasted worksheets... Those are deleted immediately...

IF you don �t state the sources, your work might get deleted and you might lose your points...
Good luck!

20 Jan 2010