Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > INVITATION FOR 23RD APRIL CHILDREN īS FEST IN TURKEY    

INVITATION FOR 23RD APRIL CHILDREN īS FEST IN TURKEY

fhamlet
Turkey

INVITATION FOR 23RD APRIL CHILDREN īS FEST IN TURKEY

To Whom It May Concern,

Doga Schools, lstanbul,Turkey is inviting you to the annual national  children festival.  As Head of the English department of the YAKACIK DOĞA PRIMARY SCHOOLS , it is my pleasure to extend to you this  invitation.  I speak for the entire school when I say that we hope you will accept this invitation to travel to our country and school and join us in the celebration. 

The enclosed memo provides details concerning the invitation acceptance process including all necessary information you might need.   

Please let us know whether you will be able to attend this celebration or not and notify Cahit KANRA: [email protected]

Thank you for your continuous cooperation. 

We look forward to welcoming you to our school and country.

Sincerely,

____________________,

Cahit KANRA

Yakacık Doğa Primary School

Head of English Department

PS: Please visit our website www.dogaschools.com  to get further information about our school.

20 Jan 2010      

sorji
Tunisia

Hi,

Thanks for the invitation, but when will the festival take place?

20 Jan 2010     

fhamlet
Turkey

Hi,

The festival will take place on the 23rd April but you need to come earlier in order to attend the other activities here.

Best regards
Cahit

20 Jan 2010