Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Making a favourites list    

Making a favourites list

taidgh
Korea, South

Making a favourites list

It would be great if this site had an option to add  favourite members to a list you could easily access.  That way you could always check back in to see if your favourite members added any good new material.

14 Nov 2008      

erozelvolkan
Turkey

I wish al of you  a good day,very happy to be in such a wonderful site with such wonderful teachers

14 Nov 2008     

monikutzaa
Romania

I think it�a a very good idea to make favourites lists. In fact, when I entered the first time i searched for this option.

14 Nov 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi, what I do is to save my favourite member�s page (the one where you can see all his/her worksheets).
You can make your own favourite list!!! It�s very easy and we won�t make Victor to work even more....
You can do it with Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer, I don�t know any other but people here may help you with the system you use....

For example, this is the link to your works
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=16529#thetop

What you have to do is:
1. Go to the link
2. Add it to your favourites links...and it�s done!!!

Have a nice day!!

14 Nov 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark

Thank you for the tip Mishuna.

I agree with you. Victor is already very busy. We should try not to burden him even more.

14 Nov 2008