Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > RESPECT    

RESPECT

vardaki
Cyprus

RESPECT

PLEASE TEACHERS... INSERT A POST. MANY POST TO CLEAN THE PAGE.
We are free to publish and post anything on this forum but with RESPECT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgidfFs-j4M&feature=related

Edit: deleted???

21 Jan 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

It was removed. Justice exists, after all.

21 Jan 2010     

victor
Spain

In this forum there have been many opinions against me, the moderators or the website, and I respect them. As you say, everyone is free to express their opinion, but with respect. But those who use this forum to insult others will be banned, and their posts removed.

21 Jan 2010     

FroggyClaudine
France

I �ve got the feeling I �ve missed something.... I do think respect has lacked in some of the posts I �ve read but unfortunately it seems to be the way goes today. I hope things will get better. Thanks to Victor for this wonderful site and to all the great members who contribute day after day to make it live.

21 Jan 2010     

Montypython
France

I must have missed something too!

But I �ll take this new opportunity to thank Victor & our all the moderators who are working so hard to make sure the site remains a fantastic place!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!

Cheers,

Marie

21 Jan 2010     

swissprof
Switzerland

I am just a little bit curious when ladybird says " Thank you my beloved husband !!"

dear Ladybird , have you revealed us who your husband is ???Embarrassed 

21 Jan 2010     

vardaki
Cyprus

Yes dear,
You are lucky you have missed vulgar words. From a teacher!!! I am worry for my childs.
swissprof please forget it. It was an answer (black humor) after a vulgar and rude post.
Have a good night

21 Jan 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

No Swissprof, Ladybird is not married with Victor. It was meant as a joke refering to the post that was deleted.

22 Jan 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Wow,
What a pity, there has been a kind of quarrel, fight, something like that and I missed it.
I am angry with you you didn �t phone me, didn �t invite me, gonna cry.

Hi Lady, so it looks like there has been a wedding here and nobody informed me, I was not invited, gonna cry.

Hi Manon, seems there has been a divorce after a short marriage. Was there a divorce party? I was not invited. gonna CRY.

Hi Victor
Now speaking seriously, I don �t have the slightest idea, but if you say there have been many opinions against you, I believe what you say. One thing is for sure, a donkey �s voice doesn �t reach the Heaven, so, as I myself usually say, that is the side I sleep better and my pillow knows it.
Let they be, as far as it comes to me, I do want to thank you all your wonderful work. This site has been changing my life, pity I can �t share more time, pity I can �t be more useful to all of you, our big FAMILY.
Tons of hugs for all of you
linda

22 Jan 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

I apologize, I made some fun about something I didn �t know exactly what it was; it was not my intention. Anyway, I think people will understand me, what I tried to do was some cleaning, as it was asked.
Forgive me,
linda

22 Jan 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Linda, you did not harm anyone. Don �t worry... be happy. 
No need to bail you out of jail...yet.

Manon xx

22 Jan 2010     

1    2    Next >