Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Tutorial downloads    

Tutorial downloads

marlized
South Africa

Tutorial downloads

Hi Everyone!
I joined this website a few months ago, but I have only started looking at it a few days ago. I uploaded a worksheet, but after I uploaded, I noticed that my worksheet is a lot more more boring than the other worksheets on the site. I have seen on the forums that there are a lot of tutorials that one can download to make better worksheets.

The problem is that I can �t download a tutorial if I don �t have any points -> I �m not going to get any points if my worksheets are boring -> I don �t know how to make my worksheets more interesting to get it downloaded -> If no-one downloads it, I won �t get points....

Isn �t there a way in which you can make a few (Even if it �s only 2 or 3) tutorials free? Eg. give newbies 3 free tutorials to download. That way they can use ANY 3 tutorials?

This website is awesome! Thank ou everyone.

22 Jan 2010      

s.lefevre
Brazil

I sent you a PM.

22 Jan 2010     

hollandhaggis
Netherlands

Dear Marlized

I really agree with you ! I �ve spent two whole days trying to make my first worksheet.
It �s also my first attempt at using  Microsoft Publisher. I like the programme but I am finding it difficult ( especially as my version is in Dutch and my MT is English !)

Well, I made the WS, copied it to a Word Doc  and uploaded it this morning but it looks so bad ( as if it �s been copied from a  book , not another programme ) that I have deleted it from the ESLprintables site and am starting over.

I know that there is a tutorial to help , but like you , I have no points.

So I add my voice to yours.. please help us Newbies with  3 free tutorials or give us some sort of �credit facility �where we can download 3 tutorials when we join and pay back the points when we earn some.

Otherwise , fantastic site with great people ... I love it !

22 Jan 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

I �m sending you a PM.

Welcome to this wonderful website!

22 Jan 2010