Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP PLEASE!    

HELP PLEASE!

supergirls
Mexico

HELP PLEASE!

I have a very important cultural competition the topic is WATER: uses, pollution, how to preserve this important natural resource, its future. I need to make a speech about this topic, I need materials and I have to prepare a power point presentation for my ss presentation, but I have been looking for information, I need images and I already looked up on the web but the images and information hasn �t changed since last year. Could you help me please? Give me a good site, where I can I get images and information. Because this year one of my resolutions, was to win this competition. You can send me all kinds of information because I �m not really good at preparing speeches. Approve I really appreciate your support. thanks in advanced.

23 Jan 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

There is this video narrated by Leonardo DiCaprio:

23 Jan 2010     

puddyd
Oman

You could open with an exerpt from the very famous speech made by Suzuki Severn at the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio Centro, Brazil here a transcript and you can check it out on Youtube too

23 Jan 2010     

ebrahmi
Tunisia

Go over here

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=Water+Detectives.pdf&aq=f&aql=&aqi=&oq=&fp=ba0a4630ce98f7da

and click on the pdf links.

23 Jan 2010     

serene
Greece

I �ve found some powerpoints here. Perhaps you �d like to take a look.

23 Jan 2010