Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Rookies, no more questions!!!!    

Rookies, no more questions!!!!

ladyqueen
Azerbaijan Republic

Big smile Which is the correct sentence and why?
1.There was neither address nor name on the letter.
2.There was no address or name on the letter.
Please help. THXSmile

28 Jan 2010     

ebrahmi
Tunisia

It �s the truth; u r immature & childish. How come u deny u r NOT an Arab!!!!!!!!!!!
U have the right to ask 4 help as every mmbr on here has, but to accuse a whole ethnic group -- of which u r a mmbr, like it or lump it -- of such nonsenses is really objectionable!
Just try to reflect on this ARABIC saying: "Only dogs deny their origin."

28 Jan 2010     

ladyqueen
Azerbaijan Republic

Ebrahmi, what r u trying to say. I didn �t understand any of your wordAngry

28 Jan 2010     

sorji
Tunisia

How come you compare me to a dog? But I won �t stoop to replying to your petty remark.

28 Jan 2010     

eng789
Israel

Ladyqueen - I sent you a PM.

28 Jan 2010     

douglas
United States

Questions on the forum are good, they help everybody--that�s what we are here for.

Politics and religion on the forum are bad--they only serve to separate and hurt an otherwise positive community.

Please don�t stop asking questions and just "shake off" the comments from less enlightened people.

Douglas

edit: Please note that your "unenlightened" comments against Arabs did not help to make things any better either

28 Jan 2010     

sameh.f
Tunisia

I think that it`s your right to ask all the questions you feel like asking. We can`t go any further if we pretend we know it all. But, dear sorji I guess you shouldn`t have spoken in such a way about our community. It was not nice of you to generalize a deed of 1 person and blame it on the whole community. What azzero said, concenrs no one but azzero. You should recognize your mistake and apologize to all the arab members here.

28 Jan 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

I do think you have to apologize to all Arab members here. You remark sounded very insulting. You have every right to ask all questions you like, but you have no right to start racial fight here, where all nations find their common language.
I am proud to live in an Arab country and be part of Arab community, though i�m not Arab myself. And i don�t understand the aim of your insults.

28 Jan 2010     

lamisadel
Turkey

dear sorji
you have the right to ask as many question as you like but you don �t have the right to insult any one whatever is his religion or his ethnic group .
of course you mustn �t be a muslim because muslims aren �t like you .
please change your flag . you are NOT tunisian and you shouldn �t be .  
 you have to apologize .

28 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3