Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Postcard Exchange    

Postcard Exchange

ants
Switzerland

Postcard Exchange

Hello everyone,

As I �ve seen other teachers exchange postcards, I feel my 13 teenage students would greatly benefit from a project like this one too.
They �re revising countries, nationalities and languages and I think something like this would make the lessons more interesting.
If you �d like to exchange postcards, here is my private office address.

ABC Learning,
rte de l �industrie 2,
1163 Etoy.
SWITZERLAND

Looking forward to exchanging postcards and finding out more about your countries and your students!!Hug
hugs,
Fiona

28 Jan 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

Wish I were still teaching, so we could do this, but count me in next year if you �re still interested, when I �m back from maternity leave...

28 Jan 2010     

magita
Croatia

Dear ants,

great project idea. Postcards are much better than emailing. I teach different age groups. How old are your teens? I �m sure we could work sth out...

28 Jan 2010     

silvia.patti
Italy

I �m going to send you a postcard. Can you send me one too? Thanks

28 Jan 2010     

ants
Switzerland

Hello Magita,

My teens are between 13 and 16 years old.
Silvia, the whole idea is to exchange our postcards and something about our countries and who knows, maybe some letters and photos!!Hug
So, yes, I �ll send you a postcard so be sure to send your postcard in an envelope with your full address.Thumbs Up
Warm regards,
Fiona

28 Jan 2010