Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ask 4 the third time to help me in this topic    

ask 4 the third time to help me in this topic

wizardchildsmile
Egypt

ok

im so so so sorry  for using this languague I use internet all the time so I think it is ok to write  like that

i hope  all of you accept my apologize

sorry

28 Jan 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

It �s ok. But do not be sorry, just make your posts readable for everybody, that �s all.
Regards,
Stella

28 Jan 2010     

niacouto
Portugal

Dear wizardchildsmile,

Are you a teacher of English? I can �t really understand what you need to know (?). I �d really like to help, but first I need to understand what you mean!

28 Jan 2010     

johanne23232
Israel

Hello Wizardchild,

May I suggest that you simply ask your professor? I �m sure you wouldn �t be judged badly if you told him / her that you need more specific information.  I always tell my students that asking for clarification is a great thing to do when you are unsure of what is being asked of you.

I agree with the other responses regarding your posts. I myself am often guilty of omitting capital letters when I use chat , or sometimes in email.......but when you are asking for professional help on a teachers � forum it �s a good idea to write legibly.

Good luck in your search!

28 Jan 2010     

zoemorosini
United States

Hi Wizardchildsmile:

I really have no idea what a "response sheet" is.  However, let �s break it down and maybe come up with some ideas.

A response is an answer.  Does that mean your professor wants to know what an answer sheet (for a standardized exam, for example) looks like?  Some are formatted with little circles that you fill in with pencil, corresponding to a multiple choice question. 

For example:  A test might contain something like this...

Question:  How many days are in a week?
A.  seven
B.  five
C.  twelve
D.  six

The correct answer is A, so I would color in the "A" circle on my answer sheet.
If this is what your professor means, you can probably find out more doing a search for "Scantron form" or "multiple-choice question answer sheet" or the like.

On the other hand, an open-response questionnaire or evaluation is usually a piece of paper with questions printed directly on it, and you write your answers where there is space provided.  This sort of paper does not require  a separate "answer sheet" because you write your answers directly on it.  It�s often used at the end of a college course when the professor wants to know how he or she did; these are often anonymous and you can be honest in your evaluation of their work.

Perhaps your professor doesn �t know the correct term--that �s tricky, especially if he or she is not able to admit it.  You deserve a clear definition, however, so I would talk to him or her soon. 

We �ll be able and VERY HAPPY Smileto help you when we can understand what you �re asking!

Your American friend

28 Jan 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Sorry, I still don �t get it. Is it an answer key or a grading sheet? I �m really sorry, we �d all like to help. I know you want to create one for your sts, but I don �t get -
1. who will be filling it in - you or the students?
2. is it related to any special topic or is it a general type of some sort of table?
3. I actually thought you �d like a survey - sth for your sts to fill in to show what they liked about the lessons, what they found difficult, etc.
Really don �t get it. I googled response sheet and found this (see below) but it �s all related to a special topic and it �s a comprehension check worksheet...
If that �s it, then it depends which topic you need a worksheet for, what age group and knowledge level your sts are and what you actually want to check - their undesrtanding of the material, their writing skills, grammar...
Sorry, I have to go now (it �s late here). Wish we could help more.

28 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2