Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > I can īt upload     

I can īt upload

epit
Turkey

I can īt upload

I don īt know why I can īt upload cause I haven īt met such kind of difficulty .

29 Jan 2010      

ayten67
Turkey

HELLO EPIT

DONT WORRY ABOUT THE PROBLEM,JUST KEEP ON TRYING :) IT WORKS

29 Jan 2010     

conqueror_mko
Turkey

ı ve been having the same problems recently ... once I ve been able to upload one of my works agter the seventh time

29 Jan 2010     

Lana.
Ireland

I can īt upload anything aither...Cry

29 Jan 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Me neither... Unhappy
But tomorrow is another day! Wink

Have a nice weekend.

30 Jan 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Great Mena
POSITIVE.!!!!!!
You always bring some sun beam to this forum/site.
Yesterday I had the same problem, but then, all of sudden , I managed to upload.
It always works, but as our Brazilian friends say, sometimes it is / has too much " T�-LENTO "

Translation to those who don īt speak Portuguese:
" īt�-lento =  it is slow
" TALENTO " - what some very gifted people have, the abilities of making many difficult things.

So, some times this site is very " īt� lento", but, most of the times this site shows lots of "Talento"
I bet that those of you who don īt speak Portuguese didn īt understand what I wrote, BUT, be sure, I did my best.
Smile, it īs FRIDAY.
HUGS
linda

30 Jan 2010     

Gia Mel
Chile

Works for Spanish too!!!Tongue

30 Jan 2010     

Gia Mel
Chile

That īs called linguistic humor... it can īt be translated I guess...

30 Jan 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

LOL In Spanish someone who īs slow on the uptake is called īlento �

30 Jan 2010     

cordell_5
Turkey

500 kb is too small for ppt. !!! it īs incredibly difficult to compress all the stuff.. i just want more!!!!!!!Thumbs Down
let īs make it at least 4 mb !

6 Feb 2010     

jannabanna
France

I agree, I īve got so many ppts that I īve made myself that I would just love to share, but they are heavier than 500 kbs.  I don īt seem to be able to make them any smaller and I īve tried so much to reduce their size,but compressing images, etc.  I have already downloaded ppts from the site with lots of colours, pictures and several pages and they are so light!  how do people manage, I īve tried all the tutorials without success and I īm NOT an IT beginnerat all!  Any help would be appreciated. 

20 Feb 2010