Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > problems uploading    

problems uploading

Poohbear
Germany

problems uploading

Dear colleagues, sorry to bother you with one of the oldest and most boring topics. But I can �t upload. My system says:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error �800a01ad �

ActiveX component can �t create object: �Word.Application �

/send_printables/sendprintablesnew.asp, line 115

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance
poohbear

30 Jan 2010      

mena22
Portugal

Hi poohbear! Probably you �re doing nothing wrong.  For the last few weeks it �s been very difficult to upload. We have seen many similar messages in the forum. I believe there must be a problem with the server because, a few months ago, before victor updated it, it happened all the time. Yesterday I couldn �t upload, but I �ve managed today. Keep trying and you �ll eventually get through. I �m sure victor will solve the problem as soon as possible. Wink 
Meanwhile, check the size of your document and see if it is not a docx.

Have a nice weekend.
Hugs from sunny Azores,  
mena

P.S. What about that ESLprintables "Congress" in the Azores dear friends? I haven �t given up that idea!!   Smile

30 Jan 2010     

Vernica
Belgium

Mmm It sounds great to me!!! I already know Portugal but I haven �t visited the islands.
MJ

30 Jan 2010     

silvia.patti
Italy

I have the same problem: I can �t upload, but I try every 10 minutes... I �ll manage sooner or later... Disapprove

30 Jan 2010