Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > did I miss something?    

did I miss something?

5puravida5
Costa Rica

did I miss something?

I haven �t been able to upload a WS for 2 days. I have uploaded in the past with no difficulty so I �m doing it correctly but I get a message: The website is under maintenance or the website has a programming error. Perhaps I missed a message regarding maintenance. Or is there a programming error?

30 Jan 2010      

Carla Horne
United States

Hi, I certainly do not know much about technology, but I had this problem when I ignored an update for my software because I didn �t want to take the time. I would, therefore, first check for any updates my computer might need. Good luck! Carla

30 Jan 2010     

Mirrusca
Costa Rica

Hi,  the same thing happened to me, I sent a printable on Thursday and after that I �ve been trying to send more and I get the same message, I don �t have any updates left to do on my computer.
It �s so nice to see somedy else from CR!

30 Jan 2010     

htunde
Hungary

Hi! I got the same message while I was trying to upload a document since friday. No updates are required by my computer and all the other functions of the site are working. If there is anybody who can help, please do!

30 Jan 2010     

PMaryAnn
Spain

I�m new to this site and have so far only uploaded 1 document, yesterday.  I want to upload more as well, but it won�t let me either.  Perhaps there�s a problem with the site or something?  

I�m so happy to have found this site and to be able to share ideas with teachers from around the world.  

It�s so exciting!

30 Jan 2010     

melahel7
Canada

Yes, folks !  The website is experiencing many uploading issues right now and it seems that the only Victor can fix it.  Victor, what �s going with this site ??!

30 Jan 2010