Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > COMPETENCE - BASED APPROACH TO TEACHING    

COMPETENCE - BASED APPROACH TO TEACHING

arito
Mexico

COMPETENCE - BASED APPROACH TO TEACHING

In the school I work for, we are being training in this teaching method. "Competence based approach to teaching". Can you tell me your opinion about this, and can you recommend any place I can read more or learn about it. It �s very important because I want to do my work better.�
Finally I �d like to know how can I use the worksheets you have shared with us �with this kind of teaching.
�Sorry, this is new for me.
�Thank you in advance..
�Arito.

30 Jan 2010      

niacouto
Portugal

arito,

I googled your topic and I personally think you may find some useful information in some of these websites. Have a look at them:
http://www.google.pt/search?source=ig&hl=pt-PT&rlz=&=&q=COMPETENCE+-+BASED+APPROACH+TO+TEACHING&btnG=Pesquisa+do+Google&meta=lr%3D&aq=&oq=
I hope this can help you.Wink

30 Jan 2010