Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can somebody help me?     

Can somebody help me?

ciortea
Slovakia

Can somebody help me?

I have been trying upload new worksheet but I get this message: 

Microsoft VBScript runtime error �800a01ad �

ActiveX component can �t create object: �Word.Application �

/send_printables/sendprintablesnew.asp, line 115

Do you know what is the problem? 

Thanks 

Zuzana

1 Feb 2010      

conqueror_mko
Turkey

I sometimes have problems like that ... I advise you to try to upload your file several times ... maybe it works :)

1 Feb 2010     

sorokaira
Ukraine

You can upload this file later, if your file size is less than 299kb.

1 Feb 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

I have the same problem, first I thought it depends on my comp, then I realized it doesn �t.
I tried to do it from dif comps, 
I can see that a lot of people have the similar headache.
It �s a great pity!!!!!

1 Feb 2010     

mena22
Portugal

We �re all having the same problem. It �s really annoying. I �m sure victor will fix it as soon as possible. Let �s be patient.

Besides, look at the bright side of it... It �s been a pleasure in the last few days to scroll down the contributions page. As there are less resources, we can take the time to see them all.  Wink

Hugs,
mena

1 Feb 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

It �s a good advice to be patient and tolarent. yesterday night I returned from Europe and when we approached the Customs service there was a crowd of thousand of passangers. it took us half o an hour or even more to stamp the passport. ....But I looked at the bright side of it.... Thanks God, we �ve safely landed.

1 Feb 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

I �ve been trying to upload all day today, and i keep getting different messages. It is frustrating, i �m just hoping that Victor will fix it or tell us at least what �s the problem. In the meanwhile let �s all be patient, the best we can do)

1 Feb 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

I �ve been trying to upload all day today, and i keep getting different messages. It is frustrating, i �m just hoping that Victor will fix it or tell us at least what �s the problem. In the meanwhile let �s all be patient, the best we can do)

1 Feb 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

I agree with Mena. It has been easier with less contributions but I suppose that means there will be a flood when things get back on track. 

"There �ll be lifebelts for everyone" is an expression my late father used to say meaning to be patient. 

Cheers Joy

1 Feb 2010