Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > What happens with the stolen ws which get points?    

What happens with the stolen ws which get points?

mona90
Romania

What happens with the stolen ws which get points?

MY ws was stolen by someone here! Do the points got by this person go to me ? I have already sent a report concerning the situation. And I have to admit that I am really angry about having my work stolen!

1 Feb 2010      

mena22
Portugal

Hi mona! Don �t worry. If the worksheet has been reported with a proper link to the original one, moderators will vote for its removal and the member �s worksheet will be deleted, which means he/she will get no points. But neither will you.

Have a nice day!
mena

1 Feb 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi mona.
Next time you will report any stolen ws it would be good to write a proper link to the original ws. The way you reported it "This ws was stolen from me" isn �t really enought. Luckily one of the moderators found the link for us. ;o)
Take care, Michaela

1 Feb 2010     

mona90
Romania

Sorry for not having given the link. I was so irritated that I forgot to. But I still do not understand why the ws hasn �t been removed yet. Thank you for support.
Ramona

1 Feb 2010