Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > downloading problems    

downloading problems

ayten67
Turkey

downloading problems

hello friends
you know nowadays our the biggest and only problem on this site  is DOWNLOADING PROBLEMS . the number of worksheets is going down day by day.
I hope victor ll solve this problem soon.
keep sharing with love :D

2 Feb 2010      

lshorton99
China

My biggest problem is file sizes . I make a powerpoint for my school where we can upload up to 10MB, like email. Even compressing pictures and reducing sizes, I can �t upload a lot of my stuff because it �s too big and I �d have to put it in about 20 parts. Plus Office 2007 makes .doc and .ppt compatability files a lot bigger than .dotx files and .pptx files - the same file can be three times larger!

I suppose my question is whether or not the maximum file size is likely to change - I want to share but i �ve got a lot of stuff it just wouldn �t be practical to upload!

2 Feb 2010     

arta
Portugal

I thought only I had this problem....since last year I can �t send printables...:(

2 Feb 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

ishorton, i have the same problem, i do lots of stuff that i would love to share but i cant because i also have 2007. the thing that bothers me the most is that the 2007 files are smaller and people here would be able to make better powerpoints or worsheet using it. i just wish victor would consider giving us the option of 2007.

2 Feb 2010     

refinnejw
United States

No success uploading printables.  HELP!!

2 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I thought the problem was "to upload"...

2 Feb 2010     

alexandra13
Cambodia

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!I �ve been having problems uploading for two days now. I �ve been trying every hour to upload worksheets and it was unsuccessful. What is the matter all of a sudden?
Could it be due to  a bad internet connection?

2 Feb 2010