Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Uploading Problems    

Uploading Problems

allbright
Indonesia

Uploading Problems

Dear teachers and friends,

Why do this happen to me when I want to upload my file ?
I �ve tried many times and I got this comments:

Microsoft Word error �800a149d �

Word no pudo crear el archivo de trabajo. Compruebe la variable temporal.

/send_printables/sendprintablesnew.asp, line 123

Anyone can help ?? Thanks a lot for your kindness Smile

2 Feb 2010      

David Lisgo
Japan

I �ve been trying to upload for days and finally managed to do so today.  I received many different error messages including one about �Active X controls �. So I opened "Tools", clicked on "Internet Options", "Security", then "custom level" and set my "Iniialize and script Active X controls not marked as safe for scripting" to "prompt". And was able to upload, then I realised that I had forgot to include one of the keys and so I deleted my worksheet, updated it and tried to upload it again.  I was able do do so after a few attempts and error messages.  I never received a "prompt", so I have no idea if changing my security settings had an effect, but the worksheet is there!

2 Feb 2010     

allbright
Indonesia

thanks to david for trying to reply me.
I used to be able to upload except today..... :(
perhaps, something is wrong with this site today.....just hope that tomorrow will be okay.

2 Feb 2010     

Ayrin
Indonesia

Hai Allbright, It �s happening with me too. Keep trying (don �t stop) it needs more times . Hope it works ^_^

2 Feb 2010