Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > query about copyrighted cliparts/ illustrations    

query about copyrighted cliparts/ illustrations

Azza_20
United Arab Emirates

query about copyrighted cliparts/ illustrations

Dear ESL printables colleagues,

one of my colleagues and I are working on producing resource packs/ worksheets and teaching materials to support the curriculum we are teaching (its a new curriculum and there are hardly any materials available to be used with it). everybody who saw our materials was impressed so we want to take it the next level and start selling it at a local bookshop, but we cant do this as we dont have the copyright over the pictures we have used as most of them we have downloaded from websites.

do you know any website that we can purchase the pictures from, and is it legal to use the pictures and then resell the teaching resources?

we tried to look for a personal illustrator but we couldnt find one :S

we are both new to this so we want to be on the safe side so if anyone of you have an idea please dont hesitate to share.

Regards
Azza

2 Feb 2010      

maoopa
China

Try this one

Hope it helps,

Mauro

2 Feb 2010     

cheezels
New Zealand

http://www.iclipart.com

I think it was this site I wrote to a long time ago asking about use of clip art I had bought... I was told that once you buy it you can use it for example in a book you are selling for profit...
Just email the owner of the site and ask them directly.

I am 99% sure it was this site... But I emailed over a year ago.....

2 Feb 2010     

Azza_20
United Arab Emirates

cheezels and maoopa,
thank you  both so much for ur reply.

i will email the companies : )

2 Feb 2010