Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > deforestation    

deforestation

cacucacu
Argentina

deforestation

Dear collegues I �ve ben trying to upload the first part of a project dealing with deforestation and although I �ve checked that I had all the "rules" right, like for instance the size of the file I cannot make it. I asked some collegues here in my country who also use this site and they told me they have also experienced the same kind of problems I �m having. Can somebody tell me what to do? and please if anyone needs the first part of this interesting project just mail me and I �ll send it through mail until this problem gets fixed.
Thanks for reading this.
Kisses from Argentina
Natalia

2 Feb 2010      

yolprica
Spain

Don �t worry Natalia, we are all having problems to upload our worksheets. It �s never taken so long to have it fixed but I hope the problem will be sorted out soon. We �ll wait until you can upload your interesting project so that you can get the points.
Bye
Yolanda

2 Feb 2010     

cacucacu
Argentina

THANKS YOLANDA! Wink

3 Feb 2010