Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > need help    

need help

patosan19
Poland

need help

Hi, people, could  anyone be so kind to dawnload one of my worksheets, I desperately need one point1 Thank you in advance!!!!

4 Feb 2010      

mena22
Portugal

Hi! I was going to download one of your worksheets, but I decided not to. You �ve been a member for more than a year and you �ve only shared two worksheets with us: one on Oct. 16th, 2008, and the other one on Nov. 23rd, 2008, meaning that you haven �t uploaded a single worksheet for 14 months. Meanwhile, you �ve been able to download 30 worksheets a day. That �s not the spirit of this site. Sharing means giving and and receiving. Give us some of your work, and we will give you the points.

mena

4 Feb 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Not even God would have said that better.

4 Feb 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Right on, Mena!
to patosan. Why don �t you think about sharing and putting in some more work instead of just downloading what you find here? People spend hours and hours creating this precious work. Let �s be fair.

4 Feb 2010     

Zora
Canada

So nice to see that the "spirit" of this site is not dead... Confused

Patosan has shared with us in the past as best as he/she could and I am quite shocked by how other members are treated sometimes when they need our help... for whatever reason. Obviously this member has spent her "points" and needs a certain worksheet ... and has enough decency not to go begging to that member for a freebie... And as I have enough points, I am going to "help out". 

Sorry, I do care about sharing... and it �s my points that I am sharing today.

4 Feb 2010     

happy-Austrian
Austria

The spirit of this site is about giving and not just taking all the time. There should be a balance !! I for one don �t download much because I  would feel bad if I downloaded many many worksheets. it would not be fair as I have not contributed very much so far...........

So I agree with mena22 and the others rather than with Zora, but it is obvious that Zora has a good heart ! ;-))))

4 Feb 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

You said it really nicely, Mena. I couldn �t express it better.

4 Feb 2010