Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need your advice    

I need your advice

Catalina Sorina
Romania

I need your advice

Hello, dear friends,
I have a question especially for the German and Spanish teachers:

My school is involved in a Comenius projec with several scools, including one from Spain and one from Germany. We want to prepare a surprise for all schools, so we thought about singing a simple but famous song in each language involved in the project (something like "Yellow Submarine" for Britain).

Could you give me some suggestions? Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks a million,
Catalina

4 Feb 2010      

kprichorniana
Mexico

A very famous song in Spain is CAMINATE NO HAY CAMINO by Joan Manuel Serrat, who is one of their most popular, if not their most popular, trova singers.  It �s a beautiful song about there being no destiny but just hard work.  It �s a really beautiful song and I believe most Spanish people know it.  (Spanish people I hope I �m not wrong) Anyways you can find the lyrics for it in this link http://www.uppercutmusic.com/artist_s/serrat_joan_manuel_lyrics/caminante_no_hay_camino_lyrics.html
I hope you find it useful.

5 Feb 2010     

douglas
United States

I �m not sure abou the age of your students, but if you check Silke �s second link for German songs the song "Alle Meine Entchen" (all my little ducklings) is a song that every German learns when growing up and it �s kind of fun.

Douglas

5 Feb 2010