Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Names of members who have printables for young children    

Names of members who have printables for young children

cheezels
New Zealand

Names of members who have printables for young children

I am trying to use the search function (I really am!!!) BUT because so many members don �t actually label their work for the right age group or level I am getting thousands of worksheets to sift through that are not what I am looking for.

I have a few children (1:1 English lessons) just once a week until the start of March and I am trying to plan ahead get myself sorted for this age group. (I have everything I need for the older kids I have but it has been a very long time since I have had the really young ones which I love!)

The children are 4-7 and they are living in Sweden but either mum or dad speaks English at home. So overall their spoken English is good- only 1 is low. The lessons are only 45 minutes so I want to make them fun and also do as much English as I can in this very short time frame. We have been doing "winter" for the last two sessions but now until the end I would like to pick a theme and carry it through.

Can you please post  members user names below for me to check out?
Printables for young learners + preferably (but not essential) black and white

Thank you!!!!Hug

5 Feb 2010      

Judith@rwen
Argentina

Hi dear Cheezels!

I can think of gabitza, akanah, vivi quir, titila, mishuna, fabiola salinas, victor, Im lety, yeonie00
and I �ll keep on looking for you!

5 Feb 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Hi Hon
I have a couple b/w  worksheets for the younger learners about Winter and birthdays.
I also have stuff for absolute beginners. 
Hugs L

5 Feb 2010     

Fabiola Salinas
Argentina

Hi! I could also add to that list, which -by the way- has most of my favourites...,  salvadorbossio! I �ll keep on thinkng as well!!! Enjoy!!! :o)

5 Feb 2010     

cheezels
New Zealand

Cool! I have not downloaded for such a long period of time that I really don �t know who the newbies (and not so newbies) that do these types of things are any more!

I am cleaning the house at the moment. (Oh joy of joys)... But I am going to do a lot of planning on Saturday :-)
Wonderful suggestions! THANK YOU Hug

5 Feb 2010     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Hi!
I adore joannaturecka �s and salvadorbossio �s wss for little ones. I think they are the best (IMHO)))  BTW, I also work with little students and I have uploaded some of my wss here. There are many wss for little students here. Have a look at �numbers �, �toys � and �colours � sections of the site. When you open the ws you �ll see the name of the author and will be able to see his/her other wss.
Best wishes

P.S. I also like Rozetta9�s series + David Lisgo�s alphabet letter games.. And I�ve found a great wss among the recent contributions: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=363560&random=true#thetop 

5 Feb 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

for young kids i like
libertybelle
gabitza
alenka
Check them out, they are just awesome

5 Feb 2010     

pauguzman
Argentina

yetigumboots, alenka, victor, gabitza

5 Feb 2010     

Vivi Quir
Argentina

Check your PM Wink

5 Feb 2010     

Vivi Quir
Argentina

Thank you Judith to have included me in your list!!!Wink

5 Feb 2010     

Sereny
Latvia

Hi, Cheezels!
I could also mention Pinky Makus - love her excellent gameboards, jecika, sazzag... Try a search for games, and you will find many teachers who have shared their ws and games for young students.

Some activity ideas here you can adapt for 1:1 teaching as well:

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=261791#this

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=127447#thetop

I have not tried yet, but I liked this idea in recent contributions:

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=362407#thetop

I have shared some of my materials, too. (Sorry, I am not advertising, just answering the question... Embarrassed)

Just my 2 cents...

5 Feb 2010     

1    2    Next >