Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Incorrect number of points    

Incorrect number of points

brunohero
Brazil

Incorrect number of points

Hello, guys! I really need your help. I �ve uploaded 2 docs these days but the number of total points i �ve achieved is completely wrong. It only shows 145, but when I summed up the points of each doc i �ve uploaded so far, I should have about 160. It also shows a wrong number for the quantity of docs I �ve downloaded. Due to that, I thought somebody had somehow found out the password of my account and downloaded some things, so I decided to change the password. I �m so sad about that! 
I would like to have my points corrected.

Thanks for you attention.
Bruno Gomes.

6 Feb 2010      

libertybelle
United States

If you read the rules of this site, you would know.

FAQ � Why haven�t I got any points?

The points from your uploaded worksheet take 2 days.  Wait two days and you�ll have the points.  Be patient the points will come.

6 Feb 2010     

Joeyb1
South Africa

Hi Bruno,

Libertybelle is correct.  The site is usually very accurate with the point system. 
Just be patient... your points will be updated soon. 
If you go to this link, you can check your exact number of points. 

Hope it helps.
Joey

6 Feb 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

Hey man you �ve got more points than you can use in a month, don �t get so uptight about them. You �ve got 30 free downloads per day - count your blessings!

6 Feb 2010     

ga6wa
Kuwait

Hiii guys
i am a new member. i �ve been trieing to contribute yet it seems that there is a problem with the website. Unhappy  i dunno what to do??

I teach special needs pupils (deaf) does any1 have an experience that could help me. They have difficulties in reading.Unhappy 

Can you help Smile 

6 Feb 2010     

brunohero
Brazil

Oh, guys, i wanna thank each of you for helping me! and forgive me for my ignorance hehe. I should have read the rules. Thanks a lot! ;)

6 Feb 2010