Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Postcards MARION    

Postcards MARION

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Postcards MARION

Hi Marion I have been trying to get in touch with you, but it seems your pm is not working. Just to know if you got my postcards, because the first time I sent them they were returned, don �t know why, because the address was correct. I sent them again, but as I didn �t get any answer, I am at a loss; Hope you have received them.
Hugs
linda

6 Feb 2010      

Mariethe House
France

Yes, good question! I was thinking about it this morning! Did send one too!Wink

6 Feb 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi Linda and Mariethe,
Yes I did get your postcards!!! Thank you sooo much. Indeed, my PM doesn �t work. I wrote victor about it several times a while ago but since I didn �t get a response I just gave up on it. (figured he had enough on his head without me complaining)
Mariethe, yours I got a while ago but you didn �t provide a return address. I did write here on the forum that I recieved it. (I answered a post you answered and thanked you for the card, I assume you didn �t see that?)
Linda, yours arrived yesterday!!! I was just writing a card back!  Thank you so much!
I didn �t really know whether I should open a post here to thank people whenever a card arrived (14 arrived so far). I felt it might be a bit too much to bring up a fairly private project again and again here, so most people got a thank you thru email (if they had contacted me about it before) and I sent a card from Jerusalem to everyone who provided a return address.
But if I �m already posting...
A huge thank you to all those who sent cards!!
Beyza Dundar, Cahit Kandra and all the students, Mayra, Denisa& Camelia, Lenka, Silvia, Areti, Szuzanna Varga, Puspita &Lulla, Gisella, Maria Teresa, Elodie & Romain, and of course you two, Mariethe and Linda!!!
Next week I am starting the chapter on nationalities so we will get to them soon now.

6 Feb 2010     

Joeyb1
South Africa

Hi Marion,

I have sent one too, I posted mine round about the 23rd of Jan.  Hope you receive it in time.

Joey x

6 Feb 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi Joey,
First of all thanks. I haven �t received it yet, if you included a return address I �ll send you a card from Jerusalem as soon as it arrives. One of my collegues (who is on maternity leave just now) is originally from South Africa.

6 Feb 2010     

Joeyb1
South Africa

A pleasure, Marion.  Your colleage is fortunate to work in Jerusalem.  I have always wanted to visit Israel.  Maybe in the future. Some of my family members toured Israel a few years ago and they said it was an experience they would never forget.  Hope your learners enjoy the theme on nationalities.  This was really a great idea of yours.  x Joey

6 Feb 2010