Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > CEF classes    

CEF classes

marisasfsilva
Portugal

CEF classes

PORTUGUESE TEACHERS!

Hi everyone,

I�m now teaching a CEF class. Could you advise me materials to use in the classroom?
I also would like you to tell how many modules of English are given in two year courses...

Thanks in advance for any help!

7 Feb 2010      

martajoao
Portugal

Ol� Marisa

Se o curso que vai leccionar d� equival�ncia ao 9.� ano � provavelmente um curso tipo 2 n�vel 2. Ser�o leccionadas 192 horas no total dos dois anos, e pode escolher quatro m�dulos de entre os m�dulos 1 a 6 (dependendo do n�vel de conhecimentos dos alunos).  No curso que lecciono optei por dar os m�dulos 1 e 2 no primeiro ano e para o 2.� ano escolhi os m�dulos 3 e 5 ( o 5 � sobre o Mundo Profissional e pareceu-me adequado). Pode encontrar os programas de Ingl�s no site www.ang.gov.pt.
A porto Editora lan�ou recentemente manuais para os CEF que na minha opini�o, s�o uma boa ajuda.

Bom trabalho! (e uma grande dose de paci�ncia!)

7 Feb 2010     

portugueseteacher
Portugal

Hi, Marisa!
I �m also teaching Cef students!
I �ve created some materails for my students based on the Twilight Saga.
Usually, you give two modules per year.You should check the site www.anq.gov.pt. It has some guidelines which can help you!
If you want to share ideas, you can contact me if you wish!
Good luck!

7 Feb 2010