Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Pretty Worksheets!!!    

Pretty Worksheets!!!

kprichorniana
Mexico

Pretty Worksheets!!!

I have a question...How come all of you can upload worksheets with beautiful backgrounds and pictures to share, but when I try to make a worksheet using clip art, or frames or any kind of graphics; I end up with a huge KB file which I can �t up load?  How do you do it?  Your contributions are so beautiful, I �d like to give you something pretty just like you �ve given me.  Thanks! Love this community!

xoxoxo

7 Feb 2010      

maayyaa
Slovenia

Hello,

the trick is to learn how to compress the picture material in your WS. There are some wonderful tutorials on this web page about how to compress pictures, how to create visually appealing WSs and much more. Check them out.

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=tutorial&B1=Search#thetop

Hope this helps!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

7 Feb 2010     

Aldegunde
Spain

There is a  programme very easy to use and free to download. It allows you to resize a single picture or all the pictures in a file. The name of the programme is resizemyphotos. You can download it from softonic.
I hope you find it useful.

7 Feb 2010     

juliag
Japan

Hi.
I find it easiest to do it the way one of the other members (Zailda) taught me.
First you copy paste the image and resize it to the size you want, then cut it using control x.
Then you go to edit and select special paste and choose an image file (jpeg, gif, or png). When you do this it makes your document mcuh smaller.

Hope it helps and have a nice day.
Julia

7 Feb 2010     

kprichorniana
Mexico

THANKS!!! This all sounds so useful, I �ll be sure to give them all a try. Thanks so much again.

7 Feb 2010