Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > TWILIGHT    

TWILIGHT

pipetochka
Belarus

TWILIGHT

I am very soory for asking such things... but i have lost all my points here and i need a presentation of characters from the film "Twilight"/ I have found two here but I can �t get them/ Please help me !!! my e-mail - [email protected]

thanks in advance!!! I am looking forward your replies

7 Feb 2010      

baiba
Latvia

???????????? You have 617 points!

7 Feb 2010     

pipetochka
Belarus

I spent them

7 Feb 2010     

Lana.
Ireland

You haven �t spent them if they still appear under your name...Geek

7 Feb 2010     

stexstme
France

Are you sure Lana ??? I have downloaded 3 ws, but the points under my name have not changed ...Question
I thought the number of points one can see was just the number of downloads you got for your ws - not taking into account the ws you downloaded...Am I ..clear ?LOL
If not - then my own downloads have not been taken into account..Confused

7 Feb 2010     

priorita
Ukraine

the same situation. i download but the number of my points does not change.

7 Feb 2010     

isaserra
Portugal

I think that the number of points we see under the other members is the number of points they have after their work has been downloaded...
Only the memeber  can the see the number of dowloads he has done...
For example, I have 2015 points and I have made 992 downloads, can you see my downloads?
Maybe this member has really spent all her points... 

7 Feb 2010     

juliag
Japan

I think what it is is the number of our points will not change if we have over 30 points and download from the new contributions list, because we can download them for free.

However, if we download older worksheets etc. we use our points, and then the number of our points changes accordingly. Or at least mine do, but I �m sure I read in the forum the other day that the point system is very accurate, so presumably this is true for other members, too.

I agree with Babiba, Pipetochka. You sill have 617 points left, so you should be able to download the worksheets you found no problem.

Good luck.
Julia

7 Feb 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

As the girls above said points and downloads are counted differently. For example i have 2600 something points, and 300 something downloads. My points don �t go down when i download stuff. The thing is not to get to the point, where your points and your downloads are the same number (may be this happened to pipetochka), then you won �t be able to download

7 Feb 2010     

isaserra
Portugal

I �m sorry but how do you know how many downloads she has left?
617 is the number of points...Itt is not the  number of downolads she has made...
@juliag: I can see you have 2316 points, it is your number of dowloads?

7 Feb 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

As the girls above said points and downloads are counted differently. For example i have 2600 something points, and 300 something downloads. My points don �t go down when i download stuff. The thing is not to get to the point, where your points and your downloads are the same number (may be this happened to pipetochka), then you won �t be able to download

7 Feb 2010     

1    2    Next >