Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > how to rezises ppt?    

how to rezises ppt?

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

how to rezises ppt?

can someone help me? i love doing ppts for my classes that i would love to share here but my problem is that i have tried using resizes softwares but they just resizes 2 or 3 kb so i have to split it and sometimes i can only put 3 or 4 slides per document. i have seen that some members manage to put 8 to even 15 slides. how in the world you do that????? i have been able to resize the pictures and most of them are not bigger than 8kb, i have stopped using word art and instead i use only text boxes but nothing helps, i always end up with 4 slides with 500kb. what else can i do? i use ms 2007 but i try not to use things that are not compatible with the other versions so that wont increase my ppts. but still nothing. what else is there?

7 Feb 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

I suggest you choose a plain template and color it later. Some templates (or themes) are over 300 kb themselves.

Hope it helps.

Zailda

7 Feb 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

i use a blank template then add a rectangle shape with a solid color. still the same big ppt Cry  i wonder how gabitza manage to put so many slides in just one ppt???

7 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi again!

Some suggestions:

- resize pics (the smaller the best), click on each one + ctrl x + image tools > special paste > choose "jpeg � or "gif". Then you can resize again and make it bigger.

- when you did it with all images, left-click one, go to image tools, choose compress > all images in the document > email (96). Save the changes.

- if it doesn �t work, download irfanview (google it and you �ll find tons of sites to download from), open the image on it, click "image > resize > set the size for 90 px > save in a folder.

Hope it helps

7 Feb 2010