Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Text from the internet?    

Text from the internet?

Razvan
Romania

Text from the internet?

I have a question for you all. If I take a text from the internet, and I add questions and exercises, fill in the gaps, multiple choice etc, is my text subject to banning? For instance I take the text from the Wikipedia and I work on it, can my wss be taken out? Thanks,
Razvan

7 Feb 2010      

Razvan
Romania

Thank you very much for your answer. So I should write on the ws where the text is taken from. Source: .... (something like this?)
Thanks again.

7 Feb 2010     

ayda louhichi
Tunisia

It �s OK and your work is not subject to banning. What shouldn �t be done is when you copy paste exercices from the net as they are and pretend it �s your work

7 Feb 2010     

Razvan
Romania

Ok, thanks a lot. And I have another question concerning the cliparts and frames, templates. Is it ok to use in my wss templates taken from the bookmark recommended? I uploaded a couple of wss a few days ago and I do not know if they are ok and won �t be removed (or my account canceled).

7 Feb 2010     

noemilima
Argentina

Hello everyone!!!!PLease,who can help me....I need add images to my worksheet Where I can find them apart from Word,. I can see BEAUTIFUL WS in this place with a lot of pictures and images, and very colorfull  A BIG KISS FOR EVERYONE Wink

7 Feb 2010