Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Multiple matching exercises.    

Multiple matching exercises.

yetigumboots
Germany

Multiple matching exercises.

Hi everyone,
Does anyone have multiple matching exercises for intermediate students? Matching sentences to texts and so on, or describing parts of texts?

Would be glad of any help.

Thanks Yeti xx

8 Feb 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

sent you a pm

8 Feb 2010     

pauguzman
Argentina

FCE Cambridge exam is an intermediate level and there are many pages with exercises like you are looking for

8 Feb 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

PM from me too!

8 Feb 2010     

yetigumboots
Germany

Oh....wow...thank you so much! pauguzman those are perfect exercises for my student. I could hug you for that.Hug
alicia... thanks for the PM your links describe the activities I need to use and it even tells you about the book my student is using (Focus on Success from Cornelsen) but I could not find any example exercises.

Thanks to all of you for you help. xxx

8 Feb 2010     

Staketee55
Albania

Multiple matching exercises are a type of question that requires the test taker to match a series of items with each other. For example they might be asked to match words with their definitions or pictures with their captions. I keenly visit https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/powerpoint/arts/ source to watch my favorite templates as multiple matching questions can be used to assess a wide variety of knowledge and skills making them a popular choice for standardized tests and other assessments.

24 Jun 2022