Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can I include worksheets in the blog    

Can I include worksheets in the blog

Rosahi
Spain

Can I include worksheets in the blog

Hi mates,
I have a question .  Is it ok  (I mean, legal) if I include ESL worksheets that I have previously downloaded in my school blog?  That way weak students could use them to revise lesson contents we have already studied.
Thanks
Rosahi

8 Feb 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

As you can read next to every ws here, they can be used, reproduced or posted anywhere else only with the author �s permission.

Since many of the teachers also have their own blogs, you can provide a link to the ones your students will need.

Others don �t have a blog, so I assume they don �t want their ws published elsewhere.

Have a nice day!

8 Feb 2010     

maayyaa
Slovenia

Hello,

we �ve discussed a similar topic. Check it out:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=16174

However, in the post mentioned we talked about using WSs on teacher �s web-site that is only accessible to their own students. Maybe it is always the best idea to PM or email Victor about an issue like that and ask for clarification.

Kind regards.

8 Feb 2010