Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Does anybody from Spain teach 1st of Bachillerato? I need your help!    

Does anybody from Spain teach 1st of Bachillerato? I need your help!

peiolei
Spain

Does anybody from Spain teach 1st of Bachillerato? I need your help!

Hello everybody. I was wondering if anyone in here teaches the 1st year of Bachillerato (Spanish education system). I need help to decide which readers would be the most appropriate and funny one for students of this age.
Please, PM me, I would be very grateful.
REgards,
Paola

8 Feb 2010      

anaram
Spain

Penguin Readers has a good collection of readers adapted from films like: the horse whisperer, rain man, braveheart, etc. They also have a graded version of "how to be an alien" It �s very funny; my students have really enjoyed it. Burlington�s readers are classified according to the Spanish system, so you also have a section for 1� Bachillerato. I hope it helps.

Best wishes,

Ana

8 Feb 2010     

yolprica
Spain

I would recommend you two funny books; "The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole"  and "The Queen and I". My students liked both but the first one was the best for them. They are published by Burlington Books and the writer is Sue Townsend. You can get the books for free if you phone them and ask for a copy. They are very fast and reliable.
Hope it helps
Yolanda

8 Feb 2010     

yolprica
Spain

I forgot to tell you that I have tests for both books if you are interested, send me a message.

8 Feb 2010