Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > songs for little students (kinder)    

songs for little students (kinder)

harely
Peru

songs for little students (kinder)

hi everybody
i �m new here and sorry for this...Can you tell me where i can download some songs for ss from kinder and one more thing i would like to know about some games to make my classes funny, i mean games for secondary level, teens because you know it �s not easy to motivate them.What �s good ????
thank you
have a nice afternoon/ day
hugs from HARELY
congratulations for your wonderful work

8 Feb 2010      

liny07
Panama

The song about the spider
Incy Wincy Spider,and the alphabet,this song is A,B,C,D,E,F,G, H,,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P, Q,R,S,T,U,V,
W,X,Y,AND Z NOW  KNOW MY ABC �S NEXT TIME WON �T YOU SING WITH ME.Hug

8 Feb 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

You �ll find a bunch of songs (plus lyrics and sometimes links to videos) for young learners at www.bussongs.com

8 Feb 2010     

Minina9
Peru

Hey Someone can tell me how many points I get when I post a printable?
I thought it wud be 10 points!!
now I just get 1 per printable?? :S why!!!!!?????

8 Feb 2010     

vardaki
Cyprus

Goodevening harely.
Have a look and here. Hope you find something.
http://www.gfes.tpc.edu.tw/board/abc-song/

http://genkienglish.net/games.htm
http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/motivation/index.pl?page=2;read=7046

8 Feb 2010     

Iamcengiz
Turkey

You can try www.supersimplesongs.com 

8 Feb 2010     

dosjulia
Spain

Hi Hareley,

when you say that you are looking for games for your secondary Ss, do you have in mind any specific age and any particular grammar point??
Hugs,
Julia

8 Feb 2010     

dosjulia
Spain

Sorry about the wrong spelling in your name!!!Embarrassed

9 Feb 2010     

katiehoss
United States

Hello, I work a lot with Kinder students, and when I am looking for songs to go along with our units/topics, I like to go to Itunes and use the search there.  You can find a lot of kids songs there, and then burn them to a CD.  There is also an awesome set of books and CDs that I use on a daily basis with my Kinders and first graders.  Each book has a specific topic, School, Jobs, safety, bugs, ocean animals, etc...  here is a link:

The kids really love these songs!

Last year, I worked with secondary students, and I liked to do a quick warm-up games that would get them talking.  Like, find someone who.... (they have to talk to eachother and find someone who was born in the same month, or went to the same elementary school, etc..)  or the snowball game: students write a simple question on a peice of paper for another student to answer, then crumple it up into a snowball, then everyone stands in a circle, and throws his/her snowball, let them take some time to throw them around and have fun, then yell stop, and everyone has to pick up a snowball, then take turns answering the questions.  Another one is placing a name of a celebrity, food, place (really anything) on a notecard, then tape this notecard to the student �s back.  The students then have to go around and ask eachother questions to figure out what/who they are. They can ask things like, I am a person, what do a do, I am a food, etc...

9 Feb 2010