Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Printed news-HELP!    

Printed news-HELP!

caroay
Spain

Printed news-HELP!

Hi everybody!!
I need your help!!! I �m looking for articles from newspapers and magazines to prepare reading activities for upper-intermediate level. Does anyone know of any websites from where I can download the articles, sort of like the way they look when we get them straight from magazines!? Thanks a lot in advance for your help!!! I really appreciate it! 

9 Feb 2010      

douglas
United States

http://www.breakingnewsenglish.com/index.html
This has got some good stuff.

9 Feb 2010     

luisaluisa
Brazil

Wonderful site! Thanks for sharing.
Luisa

9 Feb 2010     

AACG
Argentina

There �s a good set here called the funny news. I can �t remember the author right now. Try the search engine in this site.

9 Feb 2010     

serene
Greece

Take a look at this:

9 Feb 2010     

AACG
Argentina

Looks so interesting serene.Thanks

9 Feb 2010     

Morgan H.
United States

I love the New York Times website for teachers which has great student opinion questions, words of the day, and higher level vocabulary fill-ins that are excerpts from actual news articles. You can find it at...

9 Feb 2010     

caroay
Spain

Thanks guys!!! The websites are great! If I find some other webpage.. I will post it here!

9 Feb 2010