Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > What books do you use for teaching?    

What books do you use for teaching?

monkey77
Russian Federation

What books do you use for teaching?

Dear friends! I �m very interested to know what books you use for teaching? How do you choose them?

11 Feb 2010      

SaraMariam
United States

I �m currently using headway for my adult students. It is actually never me who is choosing. I let the students choose themselves. I bring them a variety of books to look at and give them advice from what I like or don �t like with several books and have them decide which they like the best as I find that everybody has their own way of learning and get along with some books better than with others and I don �t want them to feel like I have pushed them to use a book that in the end they don �t like too much, but that they are comfortable with what they will be working with for the months to come.

hugs
Sara

11 Feb 2010     

monkey77
Russian Federation

Have you ever heard of Enterprise by V.Evans and  J.Dooley? If yes what do you think of these books?

11 Feb 2010     

lilishurmani
Hungary

We are using Top Notch. Its from longman. It consist of six books starts from beginner to advance. I like it because it comes with Video CDs along with its activates and another book for games. Both the video and the games are related to the lessons in the curriculum. Check this link it has more information about it

http://www.pearsonlongman.com/ae/topnotch/

12 Feb 2010