Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks for the postcards!    

Thanks for the postcards!

MarionG
Netherlands

Thanks for the postcards!

Joey, Giovanna and Gloria, I am not sure you saw my thank you note before so I am repeating...
Your cards arrived, thank you very much!!
Joey, a card is on its way to S-Afrika. Giovanna, you didn �t provide a return address so I will just thank you here.
Gloria from Brazil, I can �t read your address nor last name... could you please email me with the correct address? I really want to send you a card to thank you.
(click on my picture, that will open a new window where is says �contact � under my picture, that should open my email) MY PM DOESN �T WORK!!
anyway, thank you very much, this coming week I will show the cards to my class!
It was a lot of fun getting all these cards in the mail lately!!

13 Feb 2010      

giovannademartin
Brazil

You are welcome, dear!!

13 Feb 2010     

Joeyb1
South Africa

Great pleasure, Marion. We are very excited to receive a card from Jerusalem.
Enjoy your week.
Joey x

13 Feb 2010     

serennablack
Portugal

Hey MARION:Tongue

if you �re still interested in receiving postcards from all over the world, there is a site I know that allows you to do that. You can use it with your students as well by creating an account with them. They would be thrilled to write to different people around the world and receive postcards from different countries. A while ago I left the link on the board, BUT i �m not sure everyone saw it. If you want you can check the link: http://www.postcrossing.com
If you need any more information, please PM I would gladly help you with whatever you need. Thumbs Up

14 Feb 2010     

portugueseteacher
Portugal

Very nice idea!
I will give it  a try with my students!!

14 Feb 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Thank you Serenna for posting again. I saw it last time you posted but then the site was down for some reason. Now it did work and it looks like a lot of fun. I will definitely mention it to my students and help them set up an account if they are interested. I will be reading the postcards i received with them and we will probably write cards to Cahit �s class in Turkey (we got postcards from the entire class...). If they get excited by it they might very well want to try this postcrossing site in the future!

14 Feb 2010