Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND I DON īT KNOW WHY    

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND I DON īT KNOW WHY

blanquis31
Spain

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND I DON īT KNOW WHY

Hi everybody, I īm asking for help because I have a big problem, my account piguis23 has been cancelled "for breaking a rule" but please guys take a look in my account and tell me If I īve made something wrong, I īve never stolen anything and worksheets I īve included in my ccount are all made by myself.
PLEASE CAN ANYBODY HELP ME? Please my address is [email protected] and my cancelled account is piguis29

Thanks a lot!!!

Blanca

13 Feb 2010      

moravc
Czech Republic

Your account is still here... but I cannot see any worksheets...
Please try to upload your original worksheets and get some points...
Maybe you had shared some copyrighted material, so your previous worksheets had been deleted... I don īt know...

13 Feb 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

We cannot see the cancelled account any more. The only reason why it has been cancelled I can think of is that 3 (or more) of your wss were reported and confirmed as copies:o(
If you want explanation, you should contact Victor, who is the owner of this site and the only person who can give you a proper answer.

13 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

"Once people have been banned from this website, they are not allowed to come back I īm afraid"

Really Silke? I had no idea about this... so in this site you cannot commit any mistake and have a second chance, right?

13 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Once banned, one can never come back, unless Victor restores his account.

14 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I mean this Zailda:

Suppose your account was cancelled... then what if you learn from that and you want to do things in the right way again?

Aren īt you allowed to open a new account and re-start in ESL?? Why not?

I think that is what Silke means, that you cannot have a second chance:

I don īt think that Victor will restore it, sorry! BTW, you aren īt even allowed to open a new account when your old one has been deleted... Once people have been banned from this website, they are not allowed to come back I īm afraid.

14 Feb 2010     

EvaRamos
Panama

I īm really sorry Bianca.  Things were not that strict before, but after what happened with AFS Yayincilik  and other situations, these are the new rules.  We have to be very careful about the material we upload. Please contact Victor, as the others said, he is the one who can give you the answer and tell you whether your account can be restore or not.

Eva

14 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Do you have a link to see that is what Victor said? I`d like to be sure about it

If so I feel a bit dissapointed because sometimes 3 "stolen" wss are reported at the same time and the author`s account is cancelled without any other chance.

And as I already mentioned... this site is becoming sooooooooooooo strict, if we continue like this the ESLprintables we knew is gonna end soon...

14 Feb 2010     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Please girls! Stop arguing!! I have my house upside down... Can īt catch up on all the gossip!... LOL

14 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Who`s arguing?

I just want to be sure, I do not like assumptions

14 Feb 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

Lady I agree with Julieta and i am prove of that, i have to say that when i became a member i didn īt read the rules, i was in such a rush ( i wanted to download something and didnt even noticed the points were not given right away), I swear i didnt pay attention. Since we are allowed to upload 3 ws i uploaded 3 that where given to me by another teacher like 8 yrs ago. They were deleted but at that time the new rules didnt apply, so after that i started to do my own work. As you see not all the member has been given 3 opportunities like you said because some  members have been banned because they uploaded 3 the same day,  and maybe some of them did it like me, out of a stupid mistake and not trying to rob (as everyone is called a thief). I think that if we are allowed the 3 ws daily the banned rule should have been applied to the 4 copy, becuase after uploading 3 and get them deleted a 4 one is no coincidence.

@ Julieta   there is nothing preventing all those who are banned to get a new account, so they have the chance to start with a clean slate. and if they are truly thieves they will have a hard time getting points.

14 Feb 2010     

1    2    3    Next >