Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > "Fawlty towers episodes"    

"Fawlty towers episodes"

chenchen_castrourdiales
Spain

"Fawlty towers episodes"

Hi there, does anyone know where I could download "Fawlty Towers" episodes for free to screen them to my students? And, which episodes are the most hilarious or best ones from your opinion? Thanks in advance! 

14 Feb 2010      

marta_marta
Poland

The episode entitled "Communication problems" is my favourite. I use in class to introduce the topic of communication or to provide basis for discussing problems we may face while communicating. You can buy the series on ebay.com or watch it on youtube.com. Just type the title.

Best regards,
Marta

14 Feb 2010     

yanogator
United States

If I remember correctly, there are only 12 episodes, and all of them are excellent. With Basil and Sibyl �s marriage, it seems that every episode could be called "Communication problems"!

Bruce

14 Feb 2010     

stexstme
France

Well, to me, they �re ALL hilarious! & you cannot download everything for free, you know! ( Hopefully..) As I am a big fan, I looked on a well-known site - which SELLS books & films - & the series is sooooooo expensive...UnhappyYou can watch some on youtube, though...

Big smileSylvie

edit : Monty has uploaded a ws ( & maybe others : Just check!)

14 Feb 2010     

Roman Svozilek
Czech Republic

You can buy COMPLETE FAWLTY TOWERS on Amazon.co.uk for 14 pounds.
I think it �s not so much, is it? :-)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Complete-Fawlty-Towers-DVD/dp/B000ASALV0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1266132661&sr=8-1

14 Feb 2010     

stexstme
France

Geee!!!!!! 50 euros on the french site!!!Stern Smile
Thx for the link! I �m going to order it + the Blackadder series!!!LOL

14 Feb 2010