Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Cancelled account    

Cancelled account

zailda
Brazil

Julieta, why should I answer if you don �t read? I said and will repeat: I �m not interested in what is going on at the reporting page. If I wanted to know, I would go there to see.

You said "I am sure I am one of them according to you and I ask for the proofs..."

If you are sure, it �s your problem, not mine. If the jacket fits, I cannot do much about.

If you are not interested in this question, why do you come here? The thread is not at the main page anymore, so I doubt it is bothering you. Or do you want the whole site to do and be the way you want?

Sorry if it bothers you, but I want to keep talking, and talking and talking...

I don �t agree or disagree with Victor �s words at the reporting page. The moderators who are doing the job in our place have to take a decision, we don �t have to think about it anymore.

16 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Thanks Carla, that is very kind of you. You are a wonderful person.

16 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Well, well

I knew this was going to happen, you keep on avoiding to reply my request.

I remind you some of your sentences in case you had forgotten

*This thread didn �t have personal attacks until Julieta came here. And she �s one among the ones who miss the "old friendly ESL P."

*Julieta, don �t waste your time trying to make me forget about what is being discussed here. If you really need my answer, as soon as we get Victor �s reply, I �ll be pleased to give it.

So Zailda, as there are no proofs I politely ask you to refrain from saying things  like that about me.

And I came back to this thread to ask you that question... and if your pleasure is to go on with this, you are right, who the heck am I to criticize? sorry... go on...

See ya

P.S Oh I almost forget... Mar �s wss (the ones reported today) won �t be deleted (I guess) cuz old contributions cannot be reported unless they are copies...

Mar �s, Juanito �s, Pablito �s and everybody �s OLD wss do not break any rule unlesss they are copies.

Fin

16 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Really? How interesting....

16 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Yes, very interesting !!! ;))

16 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

You see, friends. This situation was created because some moderators voted against the removal of perfect copies with links to prove it.

Since they used the "moderators power" given by Victor to keep the site free from copies to vote against the rules, and members who infringe rules should be punished, shouldn �t they be punished as well?

16 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Should I post the pm I sent you where I told you I could not vote against or for the removal of Mar �s wss??

So ..."friends", one of Mar �s friends who voted for her wss to stay was NOT me...

Gosh, I say that in case I be pointed as a bad member again and then when asking for the proofs they simply do not appear, I�ve experinced that

16 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Dear, I was not talking about you. I was just asking a question.

If you want to post a PM on the forum and this way infringe another of Victor �s rules it is your problem, not mine. And the use of the word friends with quotes is a little aggressive if you ask me.

Since the wss stayed even with some moderators voting for their removal, it means other voted them to stay, right? So they voted against the rules, since they were copies.

No one is pointing you. We are not concerned about you. You can do whatever you want for all I care.

16 Feb 2010     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Please give Zailda a break!
Are you trying to teach people a lesson Julieta!? Go and continue moderating the reported contributions after all you seem to know it all!.

I �ve been out to the doctors, went to spinning class, had dinner, had a shower, watched TV, and you are still here!? PLease, stop right now SenoritA! Evil Smile

16 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Good to know :)

I assumed you refered to me because you said that immediately after I mentioned that about Mar and cuz I am one of her close friends ... ... ... .. and as I also said: to avoid being acussed of something again!

And if I say "friends" is because not everybody here is my friend, and if I sound rude for you... well, I am sorry so much

I only know that lots of people (Mar`s friend or non friends) did vote for the removal of her wss, so much that her account was cancelled, see? and if there is another worksheet of Mar reported tomorrow and a link is provided I will vote for the removal.

And yes, you are so right: they were copies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you are not concerned about me well, yay! glad to know it too, do not want another problem

Have a good night

P.S No, I won �t post a pm, just asked to see if you said: YES, SHOW IT ! 

I do not break rules here, so far I �ve respected all of them, maybe tomorrow I won �t and a big thread will be started about me...  who knows?

16 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    Next >