Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please find out why I cannot register    

Please find out why I cannot register

USA teacher
United States

Please find out why I cannot register

Help-
I am trying to register, and I get so far, and it says that my account is cancelled due to breaking rules. I have not even become part of the community yet...

15 Feb 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

If your account has been cancelled, you must have sent printables already. Have you?

If you did, it means that your printables have been voted as stolen.

15 Feb 2010     

dennismychina
China

It would appear that your account has been registered. Otherwise you account info would not appear. I�m not 100% sure about this but I don�t think non members can post on this forum.

15 Feb 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Are you trying to access the site from your work? May be somebody else used the same computer and was banned and now this IP address is being blocked.

15 Feb 2010     

Carla Horne
United States

You are registered. I can click on your name and send you a private message. If you are a real American teacher, why don �t you tell us what state you are from? There �s no harm in that, is there? What are you really saying?

Carla

15 Feb 2010